Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday May 24th 2010/7:43 PM Update

Looooong day!!! Nick is getting settled into his new place at Brooks. Here is the run down we were given on visiting. We can visit 11:30-1:00 (lunch) and 5:00-9:00pm Monday-Friday. Everything in between is therapy time. Weekends are pretty wide open. He may have some therapy Sat-Sun. Not has changed with that since my Mom was there it was the same way then (4 yrs ago). It is a great facility and we are confident they will help him. Nick has asked that we come during the times recommended by Brooks because he is serious about about the rehabilitation and wants to hit it full force. That man is determined to beat this.

Continuing to pray healing scriptures over Nick daily. As I was walking past the radiation department at Mayo today I saw a lot of sick people waiting to get radiation. I realized unless God has other plans, that will be Nick in there in a few weeks. I am praying that God prepares us for that time with an abundance of strength both mentally and physically.

Praying these verses right now:
Isaiah 58:8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
Jeremiah 33:6 Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.
Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

God brought joy to me in such an amazing way today. He confirms to me daily that He hears my cries. He is healing wounds and mending fences and He does it such a spectacular way!! I really cannot praise Him enough for what I see unfolding in our lives.

We love you and thank God for each of you.

Praise Him!!

The Badidas

1 comment:

  1. Our minister once said 'The difference between physical and spiritual power is this: men use physical power. Spiritual power uses men.' God certainly is using Nick just now and it seems as if that spiritual power is unstoppable! Thank you, God! You are all an inspiration to us and we do give ALL the credit to God:) Praying hard and in earnest!
    The Winklers

    ReplyDelete