Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quick Update/Saturday Evening 10:44PM

Nothing new today which is a good thing. For us and for Nick I think it was a chilled out day. He is ready for the next phase which is Brookes Rehab.

Aaron and I really had an afternoon of peaceful rest. I am thankful for the joy and laughter we have shared together today. I was thinking that I could fill up a whole page with all God's little miracles since this started. I am waiting though because I know there are many more to come. HE amazes me in the way he is keeping my heart so joyful. I am like how can I be so joyous when I have all of this stuff going on in my life? There is only one answer, JESUS!!

I have recently begun a Bible study in the book of Philippians, I was awed by the fact that Paul was writing from prison, chained to a Roman guard, but consistently used the words joy and or rejoice in his letter to the Phillipians. He saw his circumstance as a way to still spread the gospel. What a amazing way to gloirfy God....through any and all circumstances we have in our live. He could be using any of us as a vessel for His Glory!! How exciting is that!!

I appreciate all your encouragement for these posts. I really do not know what I will end up typing when I start. I honestly just write what is in my heart.

Philippians 3-11
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

May you always feel HIS love,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment