Saturday, May 8, 2010

update 7:12 PM/Saturday

As of this evening no word yet on the CT Scan from today. I feel that is a good/God thing. Nick finally seems to be resting confortably. His first round of radiation went fine. We had many sweet visitors throughout the day and some awesome prayer time this afternoon! It all really lifted Nick's spirit up so much. I am so proud of my husband is such an inspiration!

Haley & Aaron spent the whole day with me and I can't thank them enough for that.

I share each and every encouraging word you all send with Nick. We never take your prayers for granted...it is what gets us through. God willing will be at Church in the morning to pray my man up! I am grateful for what God has brought to us today, time together as a family, special time
with friends and a very blessed prayer time!

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

Blessings to you all,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment