Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st 11:26PM/Update

It has been a rather rough afternoon and evening for Nick. He is experiencing some pretty heavy withdrawals from the Morphine. Hopefully he will get over the worst of it by tomorrow.Praying hard for that. IF he does and IF he meets a few other requirements (blood work, Physical & Occupational etc), he MAY get to come home tomorrow or Thursday. He is so ready, and so are we. I will know more in the morning. There are a lot of details to go over and also we need to be sure our house is equipped for his needs. But I will keep you posted.

I am amazed at the progress he has made. We have been so blessed by the recovery process Nick has gone through. He says he knows he will heal quicker once he gets home and out of the hospital environment. I totally agree!!

In the midst of my exhaustion tonight I want to glorify all that God is doing in our lives. HE really has cleared this path and is walking us through a very difficult journey. Along the way He has shown us many things. The unconditional love, support and prayers of our friends and family is one of the most amazing things HE has blessed us with. Daily God has placed someone in our path that has blessed us through laughter, hugs, prayer, thier time, you name it God has sent it. God is using YOU to strengthen us, console and encourage us.

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Praising God for the constant strength that He provides to me daily through His wonderful people and His inspiring Word. We are still trusting and believing in God for a total and complete healing .Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Resting on His word,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment