Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Article: Be a Healthy Caretaker-Part Two

Yay school is out!!! I hope you all have a great summer. The temperature is crazy already, but I feel blessed to live in a place where I have the opportunity to be at the beach in no time.

It is Tuesday and that means a new article is posted. I think this article even though really geared for caretakers can benefit everyone. I cannot tell you how much amazing feedback I have received and I thank you for that. So many of you have told me how you have shared these articles with people that you know could benefit from them. Also how the articles have been helping some you personally. That is my hope and purpose!!

I am also so blessed by your comments and stories. I read them all and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read and share. There are some really key issues in upcoming articles like the guilt we feel as caretakers, home health care, finding you joy and much more.

I hope you enjoy this weeks article:

http://shannonmillerlifestyle.com/my-journey/be-a-healthy-caretaker-part-two

Have a absolutely amazing day!!!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

Tammy Badida

No comments:

Post a Comment