Wednesday, February 21, 2024

                                          Nuggets of Joy 

As with any challenge you face in your life, there are good and bad days. On the bad days, I try and find what I call my “nuggets” of joy. Sometimes they can be big ones, but often it is the small finds that brings that immediate peacefulness that your soul longs to have.
I encourage you to look for and find your “nuggets,” particularly on the bad days. Find some good stable, emotional support. Surround yourself with people that want to lift you up and encourage you daily.





You can easily become very guarded with your time, and you have to be careful not to isolate yourself too much. Share your joyful daily finds with your loved ones, and it can bring them some much needed encouragement as well. You never know, they may have a few of their own to share with you too! During my journey I can remember the times that I was most joyful and content were the times that my husband’s smile was the biggest, no bigger nugget. 🦋🦋🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment