Monday, May 10, 2010

He is my rock!

Hi Friends,

There is a lot of info from today. I will TRY and condense it as much as I can.

#1 Pain-they have now put Nick on a morphine pump to try and get some kind of handle on this pain. They want him up & walking and right now that's not happening. There is a pian management team involved and they are really working hard. The pain won't go away completely for a while but it can get to a point where it is manageable with the right meds (at least that is the goal).

#2 Steroids-because of the high dose of steroids his blood sugar is spiking dangerously high (over 500) He has been placed on a VERY strict diet and insulin injections.

# 3 Tomorrow at 12:45 he will have a biopsy on the tumor. Checking for several things:

A. type of cancer (Doctors suspect highly likely same type that was on his liver) (Heal me, O Lord and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14)

B. if the cancer has spread to the bone (Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and healing shall spring up quickly.Isaiah 58:8)

C. for an infection in the bone (But he was wounded for our transgressions he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him;and with his stripes we are healed.Isaiah 53:5)

D. for any other type of cancer (Whatever you ask for in Prayer with faith you will receive. Matthew 21:22)

Praying these verses over that biopsy tomorrow!!! God's word says it, we believe it with all of our heart and soul.

I hear all the info, ask all the questions, respect all the answers....but I know my God is bigger then anything and everything that is taking place. I know my man is a source of strength for me and others even in that hospital bed. I have never loved and admired him more. My heart overflows with greatfulness when I think of how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband.

I am not just saying this....we REALLY feel all the love and prayers.We are so blessed by all of you. There is a story unfolding here...His story and we are all apart of it. Amen and Amen!

In HIS Healing Hands,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment