Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Very quick update Wednesday Evening 5/12 9:29PM

Nick said that one of the oncologist stopped by this evening and said that they were not able to get enough bone to get a read on infection and or see if anything has spread. They (doctors) are discussing another way to try and get a better bone fragment?? I will know more tomorrow when I get up there. But I wanted to let you all who have been waiting and praying with us that no answers will be found through this biopsy.

Not going to question why? (well not to the Lord anyway) but have several questions for the doctors tomorrow. It was great to see my church peeps tonight and feel so much love!!!

Waiting and praying......


No comments:

Post a Comment