Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday 5/12/10 update 4:23

Hi Sweet Friends & Family,

Not really much to report today. They are holding off on any additional radiation until the biopsy results come back (which hopefully will be tomorrow). Doctors have again increased some of the pain meds (the one he gets in a pill form). Everything seems to be at a stand still.He is not getting worse (PTL!!)however, I do not see him getting better YET!! But no news in my book is good news. And the longer it takes to get the news, the longer we have to pray for God's healing miracle to happen!!!

We shared a couple of hours "just us" today and it was so sweet. We know what each other is thinking without saying a word(kind of weird but kind of not). I assured Nick there is Master plan no matter what news comes back. I am amazed by his strength and his faith. He worries more about me & the kids more than himself. And we only worry about him. I am so blessed!

Take no one or nothing for granted is on my heart heavy today. I am guilty of that often. So many things come to us easily. I want to be more thankful for the things God allows me to have and not the material things, but the REAL things, my family,friends, health, contentment, joy, peace & happiness. The things that matter most.

Colossians 2:7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In The KJV:
The word thanks appears 73 times
The word thanksgiving appears 28 times
The word thank appears 27 times
The word thanked appears 3 times
The word thankful appears 3 times
The word thanksgivings appears 2 times
The word thankfulness appears 1 time
The word thanking appears 1 time
The word thankworthy appears 1 time

I want to life a live designed by thankfulness for Him.

Have a very blessed evening and know that we are truly thankful for each and everyone of you and your continuous prayers!

The Badidas

1 comment:

  1. When I think of you and Nick, the scripture that comes to my mind and that I pray in accordance to God's will for Nick is Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE.

    He knows. He plans. He gives.
    Sisters in HIM!
    Kathleen Dyr

    ReplyDelete