Monday, May 17, 2010

Visitors for tomorrow

You all are so sweet to ask about visiting tomorrow. Here is the deal..... I will have family there early so we would request no visitors(except Pastoral) before 9AM. I would like for the family to have prayer time together before anyone arrives.

You are more than welcome to come visit, pray or just say hello. I would ask that visits are limited to about 15 mins or so. As you can imagine, it can get very overwhelming at times while we are having to wait. I see the visits as providing little moments of encouragement and love throughout the day!!

We are so blessed!!! Words simply cannot express our gratitude for you prayers and support during this time. I feel we are going into this batlle fully armored by His love and yours.

In HIS Hands,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment