Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19th, 2011

Hello!

I wanted to let you all know my first article has been posted on Shannon Miller Lifestyle. I cannot tell you how excited and humbled I am to be able to share my heart and hopefully help others during their caretaking role. Please visit and read the article at the link posted: http://shannonmillerlifestyle.com/my-journey/your-life-is-about-to-change

I look forward to reading your comments as well as your own stories of struggles and triumphs as we continue on this journey together. Never be hesitant to share, as it helps us all grow.

Also, you may have noticed I have given the blog some sprucing up. I will continue to blog about "Learning to Live," as well as connecting you all with my articles for SML, so I hope you enjoy the changes.

A lot of readers were saying they wanted direct notification when new posts were added, so I have included a place on the page where you can submit your email address to subscribe to update notifications. Simply see the box to the right on the page, submit your address, and you will get an email notification to verify. I hope this makes it a little bit easier for everyone!

I am so blessed to have this opportunity to share what God has taught me through our experience.

Blessings everyone,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment