Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2nd, 2011

Hi Friends and Family,

In this weeks article I am sharing a little of my personal journey in my article and hopefully providing some ways to process and cope with being a caregiver to a terminal patient.

http://shannonmillerlifestyle.com/my-journey/terminal-what-does-it-mean

It is a difficult subject to write and read about. Unfortunately, it is very real and touches the lives of so many around us. With each article that is posted I get responses from readers that I know and don't know and how they are able to relate to something I am writing about, that it helps them to know they are not alone during this trying time in their own lives.

We are never alone in our journeys, especially the difficult ones. I pray for us all to have what I call the three F's of walking through the fire....Faith, Family and Friends!

Thank you for your continued support and have a great day!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment