Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9th, 2011

I hope you will read my latest article about Palliative care and share it with someone that may be in need of it and doesn't realize it is out there and available for them. It was a great blessing to our family.

Every week through your emails, posts, comments etc... I receive such conformation that I am doing what God has set before me to do. Sometimes it comes from the most unlikely of sources, something will be written or spoken and it humbles me to know that the words I share from my heart are helping another person in some way. Thank you so much sharing your journey with me.

http://shannonmillerlifestyle.com/my-journey/palliative-care-ask-for-it

May God continue to bless you all abundantly with His unconditional love and grace.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment