Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27th, 2011

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

What a blessing today brought for me! I was invited by a sweet and Godly sister to share my story to a group of wonderful woman. Every time I get the opportunity to do this I always leave with my heart feeling a less heavy. There is definitely healing that comes with sharing your story with others. I am very thankful for those times.

I continue to receive so many incredibly encouraging stories and comments on this blog, as well as my care taking articles on SML (Shannon Miller Lifestyle). Thank you so much! It really means so much to me.

Many times I write the SML articles many weeks in advance and often forget which one is coming up. This weeks was a very important one to me. It is called "The Kids" and it offers some helpful ways on how to communicate with your kids during this difficult time as you play the role of parent and caretaker.

This weeks article as well as many other of my caretaking articles can be found at the link below:


Thank you for your continued support.

Blessings,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment