Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23th, 2011


Autumn blessings everyone! Although if you live in sunny, humid Florida, your not feeling those brisk temperatures just yet. Nevertheless, according to the calendar, the Fall season has officially begun. I love fall, it is really my favorite time of year.

Fall for our family has always meant decorating with some old favorites that have been passed down throughout the years, and one or two new items that I will always throw in just to spruce things up a bit. A change in the weather will bring out the baking bug in me , and our house will begin to fill up with the aroma of something yummy almost daily. The windows slightly cracked open to let that cool breeze blow in. I am actually looking forward to the change.

Fall this year for me feels not only like a change in the season, but a change in my life as I continue to take on new ventures, spread my wings more and more, regain that confidence that I once had, watch my son transition into adulthood, and doing life all on my own! Well, that's not entirely true, I know God provides me with the inner strength that I get daily to do all of this.

As time goes on I realize how much of "me" I had lost along the way. I remember saying many times last year how "I missed the old me." But now little by little I can feel God restoring things in me that I thought I had lost forever. He is creating a new and improved "me" as only He can.

I want to be able to encourage those of you who have watched through tearful eyes the battles in my life and see the miracle of how God can begin to restore and rebuild when we put our hope and faith in Him. So many around me are facing battles of their own with sickness, finances, divorce and even the death of a loved one. Know that you are loved, prayed for, and even though it may feel like it at times, your never alone.

You too will have the opportunity to learn to live again, and there will be times you will be scared and unsure of what the future holds for you, but the Lord will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). He will reveal to you an inner strength you never knew you had.

With a heart full of thankfulness,

Tammy




















No comments:

Post a Comment