Monday, February 19, 2024



Always Give Thanks!


Having a bad day doesn't mean you have any less faith!
Anyone who has suffered a loss in their life knows what I am talking about when I say this, you lose a part of ourself when that happens. And honestly sometimes, it is just plain hard to be grateful during this type of struggle.
But the truth is, it's the blessings in our life (big or small) that are very things that can bridge that grieving gap day to day.
Years ago, during a sermon the Pastor asked the congregation to take a deep breath in and then let it out....then he said, "Now, that was on credit!" That brought back the memory of Jan 29th, 2011 and seeing my husband take his last breath. I was quickly reminded of how grateful I needed to be for the blessing of my own health and the health and protection of my family....and that stuck!



Through the heartache, through the tears, the blessings are still there my friends, the small nuggets of joy that will help ease the pain, if only temporarily. Identify them, claim them and be thankful for them. Learning to Live Again Grief Coaching
🦋🦋🦋
1 Thessalonians 5:16 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment