Monday, February 19, 2024

Navigating the Hard Stuff


Part of grief coaching is helping you navigate through the "administrative" side of things as well.
Who do I contact for what? My loved one can no longer work due to their illness, what resources are available to me? I am recently widowed, what do I need to do first, etc...? You may simply need help just prioritizing things. Everyone’s situation is going to differ in this area.
As a grief coach and someone who has been through this very thing, I can help you put together a practical plan to tackle what may feel overwhelming, especially when you are grieving.
As we go through this time together you may feel a range of emotions, and thats okay! Whether you are seeking comfort, understanding, or simply looking to get support to handle the everyday things, know that you are not lone and as a grief coach my goal is to provide you with support, empathy, and help you back on the path to Learning to Live Again.









No comments:

Post a Comment