Saturday, March 2, 2024

                                 Peace during Grief 

I always seems to get more reflective around my birthday and a few days ago, a tender memory came into my thoughts, This memory took me back to a chilly evening in January 2011, when an extraordinary group of sisters in Christ gathered in the cozy chapel of the McGraw Hospice Center. Their purpose was to cover my husband and our family in prayer. That night was woven with threads of love, fellowship, prayer, and worship, creating a sweet moments that I will hold dear forever. The gratitude I felt to the outpouring of support that evening will be forever itched in my heart.
As I reflected on that night, I am reminded how this incredible peace embraced me during one of life's most challenging periods—a peace that soared beyond my grasp of understanding.



I pray for those grieving hearts, I humbly ask God to cover you with His peace. And though it may feel like it, you are NOT alone. You will find your way to joy again. You will find your way through the tears and learn to live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment