Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, August 15th, 2010

We were planning on going to church this morning,but my sweet man woke up very nauseated. He has some anti-nausea meds to take, so hopefully they will give him some relief. It looks like some of the effects of the chemo are starting to kick in. Also on Friday Nick woke up with a really bad pain in his back (he has really been blessed so far with no pain). That has subsided for the time being. We are not sure what is going there but the doctors will be monitoring it.

It is difficult to witness the pain and suffering he goes through. You know my heart breaks all the time for him. I hold back the tears in front him, because I want him to know he can totally lean on me. I know it gives him peace seeing me being strong. Although in MY private times it is a different story. When it is just me and the Lord, the tears are flowing. HE gets the brunt of my emotions. And that's just how God wants it. He wants to carry my burdens for me. Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

At times Nick feels a sense of hopelessness, who wouldn't in this situation. Even with his loving Savour by his side, it is still so difficult. I tell Nick he is an over comer in so many ways, by the blood of Jesus, by his testimony, by finding joy even in the midst of pain and suffering. The mountain is becoming a little tougher to climb these days. This is the time to really dig into our faith and trust...no wavering and no doubting allowed!! Even when fear and trembling comes upon us, we will release it to our gracious, loving God. By His amazing grace we will stand firm, trust, and know that through Christ we will have eternal life.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

So much love and and many blessings to you all.

We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. 1 Thessalonians 1:2

In the sweet and loving name of our Heavenly Father,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment