Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday January 9th, 2011

They were able to get mew meds started yesterday afternoon. They can't go in at the same dosage, they have to work back up because he still has a high level of morphine in his system. Nick is still experiencing "breakthrough" pain and when it hits, it is so severe.

He sleeps pretty well in between the breakthroughs. He only ate a little yogurt yesterday. They have also increased the adavant for anxiety, because you know with pain comes anxiety. I do feel like I am seeing signs of some brain disfunction due to the disease versus the medicene. Just certain things here and there that you know can't be caused from the medicene.

Prayerfully by tomorrow he will have more relief, or maybe even this afternoon. We have not had any of "our" moments in the last couple of days. Even though I miss them, it is a sacrifice I am ok with, because I would rather him be out of pain.

Your facebook posts, texts and emails are such an encouragement to me. They are words of life that build me up and feed my soul. THANK YOU!!!

Wait passionately for God. He'll give you your place in the sun. Psalm 37:34 MSG.

Jesus Loves Me This I Know.....

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment