Sunday, January 2, 2011

Update Sunday January 2nd, 2010

When we arrived at Hospice this morning Nick was very confused, hallucinating, and agitated. The doctor wants to minimize any distractions that can cause these symptoms to further increase so hold off on visiting until further notice. Thank you for your understanding with this and as much as I know you want to see Nick. What is most important is whats best for Nick. He doesnt even remember who came yesterday. But we tell him.

As you can imagine this is freaking us out. We had a long discussion/debate with the Doctor. He seems confident that this is Nicks disease progressing and not so much the meds. IF this is the case then it is moving fast....so much faster than expected. I will be on my knees praying for guidance and peace for me and Aaron as we move forward.

The doctor agreed to hold back on one of the strong meds (not pain meds) for 24 hours to see if confusion & hallucinations will get better. I think he is doing that more to ease our mind. We shall see. I will keep you posted.

I would just ask to pray specifically for clarity & peace on any decisions moving forward.

Love and blessings always,

The Badidas

No comments:

Post a Comment