Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updates on Us/ March 6th, 2011

Dear Friends & Family,

I have to say I have missed writing to you. I thought I had come to the end of this journey and in many ways I did. What I am just starting to realize is that a new journey is just beginning.

I feel a little of the fogginess is starting to lift. I have a better understanding of the phrase " a deer in headlights" That's kind of what is going on right now, a feeling of wondering around with that glazed look in my eyes, not knowing what to really do. If not the wife and care taker of Nick Badida , then who am and what do I do next? What is my purpose now?

I want to be honest with you and say I feel like it was a lot easier to be/stay in that "spiritual" bubble during the midst of a storm. To seek the Lord and cling to Him every minute of every day became the only way to survive and even though that storm may have passed, there will be others and I always want to be prepared.

I don't want to focus on what has been lost, but ALL that has been found, renewed and will be restored.

I do miss what had become my normal, God's word, Church, Bible studies etc.... I do believe the Lord has given me the gift of a "season of rest" and believe me I am honoring that, but I do look forward to getting back to those things that feed my soul, build me up and help me stay focused on the Heavenly things and being an example for Christ to simply put it I want to follow Him and then I know all else will fall into place.

Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Matthew 6:33

There is nothing random about what has happened or will happen in our lives. We will all be tested, and each time we are tested and each time we stand strong in His grace, we grow, and Christ strengthens us.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

God is my normal!! Although so much has changed from losing my loved one, nothing has changed about the way my Heavenly Father protects, comforts and loves me. NOTHING can ever change that. Amen! So who am I? I would say that I am a proud, humbled, courageous follower of Jesus Christ!

Love and blessings to all my sweet family and friends! Your continued love and support makes my heart overflow with tears of joy.

In the Sweet Name of Jesus,

Tammy















No comments:

Post a Comment