Friday, January 27, 2012

Guest Book

My morning routine usually consists of the cup of coffee and checking emails. The first email I noticed this morning read guestbook for Nicholas Badida. It was a notification from Legacy.com that the online guest book will expire Feb 1st. 


I guess I had not really read all the posts. My heart is so full right now. I cannot express how much reading those words meant to me.Legacy gives you the option to print out the guest book, which I will do. I would love for my future grandchildren to read all the wonderful things that others saw in Nick. 


I know there are many that probably did not get an opportunity to sign it, so I will post the link and if you feel led to, you can. 


Thank you for your prayers over our family this week.


Blessings, 


Tammy


http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/timesunion/guestbook.aspx?n=nicholas-badida&pid=148275819&eid=lc_gbexpire

No comments:

Post a Comment