Tuesday, February 27, 2024


                       Learning to Live Again 

When asked what sets Learning to Live Again Grief Coaching apart from other grief coaching services, I often compare the journey through grief to navigating white water rapids. Imagine you're facing the turbulent waters for the first time. Would you prefer a guide who has not only studied the rapids but has personally navigated through their twists and turns, feeling every jolt and splash, and emerged resilient on the other side? Their firsthand experience equips them not just with knowledge of the path but with a deep empathy and understanding of the fear, uncertainty, and courage it takes to make the journey. That's what I offer at Learning to Live Again Grief Coaching.

My coaching is built on the foundation of personal experience with grief, coupled with faith and unending compassion. It's this combination that makes my approach unique. I don't just guide you from an outside perspective; I navigate the journey with you, sharing in the pains and the breakthroughs, because I have been there myself. The journey of grief is deeply personal and unique, yet it is a strange, but wonderful thing, how pain and suffering can bind two people together. 

This journey might seem daunting now, like facing those white water rapids for the first time, but with a seasoned guide who's navigated this course before, you'll find your way through. Together, we'll journey towards not just Learning to Live Again, but embracing life with a newfound strength and hope. 


"He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God. Just as we have a share in Christ's many sufferings, so also through Christ we share in God's great help."  2 Cor 1:4-5


2 comments:

  1. I moved to Florida in 2016 after being divorced, losing my job and both my parents, looking to start a new life and eventually found. job where I met Tammy. From the day I met her she has always been there encouraging me. She is the kinds of person you can call anytime of the day or night and she will be there to listen and calm your soul. She has a God-given gift to be able to uplift people. If you know her past story, the passing of her beloved husband Nick, you wonder how someone can be this upbeat and enlightening, her posts everyday are full of hope and encouragement and her words are from the heart. I feel truly blessed to have her in my life and call her my friend. If you feel you need someone to talk to, listen and truly care, please reach out to her. Life is tough and we all need a little help sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To put it simply, Tammy has a heart of gold. She is kind and genuinely cares about helping others. She is gifted in lifting those around her that are in need.
    Trustworthy and reliable as well. She is someone I have always felt at ease confiding in.

    ReplyDelete