Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12th, 2011




Happy holidays! It is about this time of year that the real hustle and bustle kicks in! I hope you all are pacing yourselves!

I have to say I was very touched and overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the feedback I received from my last blog about loneliness. I know I wrote on a subject that is very real and can be extremely painful. Please know I will pray for each of you that shared your very private struggles with me. You are indeed loved.

I was looking back at my December 2010 blogs and I noticed that I had only written one blog up until Christmas and then of course things changed very quickly after that. It was a blog that I posted on December 9th, 2010 regarding a visit to the Neurologist. It was a tough blog to write because of the news we received, but as I continued reading I realized the words I wrote then, are words that still hold true today, probably more than ever.

Here is a little nugget from that blog:

"We have to remain encouraged that in the eyes of the Lord, we are his beloved. Although, our flesh wants to question why, we do not want to open the door to any doubts of His plan for our lives. Honestly, that is very difficult right now. A devotion I read a while back said: Look to God for answers through His word, Bible study, and the counsel of mature Christians. We are humbled and grateful to know we have all of those resources available to us. I pray for the daily wisdom to use them." 

"This is a moment of darkness for us, but we will continue to cling to The Bright Morning Star, the One who gives light. Our prayer request for now would be for God's continued supernatural strength and peace to fill our hearts and homes during the holiday season, and to not let a moment go by that we do not appreciate and give thanks for."



Although my circumstances may be different now, my prayer request is still the same, God's continued strength and peace to fill our hearts and home during this holiday season, and to appreciate all God has given to us. 


I hope you will remain encouraged through this holiday season knowing that you are His beloved.  


Much love and many blessings always!


Tammy 















No comments:

Post a Comment